- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g., mass and segmented emails, campaign communications, story boards, scripts etc.)
- Update IC databases and 3rd party agencies contact lists, monitoring campaign execution.
- Assists in the planning, coordination, and execution of internal employee events as needed and appropriate.
- Facilitate effective internal communications across relevant OD communications channels.
- Maintain IC calendar and ensure a proactive approach towards planning and designing campaigns.
- Manage content for the company intranet, ensuring that it is up-to-date, engaging, and informative.
- Implement metrics reports to measure effectiveness of internal communication channels and measures internal communications with the goal of continuously improving internal communications strategy to reach and engage employees.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Human Resources, Internal Communication and Employer Branding.
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
Apply Via The Following Link