- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Generate Weekly / Monthly Attendance reports.
- Lead all the Personnel operations and actions.
- Calculate the monthly salary, overtime, deductions.
- Updating the employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes.
- Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data and updating all databases.
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring/exit.
- Prepare Job descriptions, Job specifications and announcements on various recruitment channels.
- Coordinate for interviews.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments.
- Support recruitment cycle.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
- Assist with the Medical Coverage of all staff (Enrollment, Calculation, New offers, etc.) when needed
- Handle & Follow-up employees’ renewal contracts.
- Ad Hoc/other assigned HR duties and initiatives as assigned by the department head.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required.
- Minimum of 3–5 years in HR
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good command of Arabic and English Languages.
- Strong knowledge of Social insurance, tax and LL laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
Apply Via The Following Link