- The responsibilities of an organizational development specialist include conducting organizational assessments
- Developing and implementing strategies and facilitating change management
- supporting leadership development, analyzing data and making recommendations, and collaborating with other departments.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to HRIS users and Collaborates with HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancement.
- Experience in OD and Recruitment functions is a must
Apply Via The Following Link