- Manage the full financial cycle including all sub-modules (receivable, payable, ….) Manage project modules. Manage custom extensions for BOQ and subcontractor.
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications for application enhancements.
- Follow and ensure the Implementations of Oracle applications have been done successfully.
- Negotiate plans, timelines, and trade-offs while ensuring that business expectations have been met at the execution of the project.
- Follow application support, and make sure that all business User’s questions have been solved.
- Recommend and provide scalable solutions for any business gaps.
- Design & Analysis of Functional/ Solution (Interface analysis & functional design) Test Script/Test Scenario prep, TE25.
- Actively provide feedback on devolvement from unit testing/ analysis.
- Ensure solutions are complete from an end-to-end perspective and follow design and architecture principles.
- Develop and maintain Oracle ERP application ensuring the alignment of application with business and project requirements.
- Resolve small to medium issues and develop solutions working with the business end users and main stakeholders.
- Actively develop and share knowledge of new technologies/products relating to the Oracle fusion.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business end users and main stakeholders. Manage Implementation cutover tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information System.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same filed.
- Implementation experience of 1 or more oracle modules.
- Languages: Arabic & English fluently spoken and written.
Apply Via The Following Link