- Craft comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a sound understanding of the job responsibilities, requirements and talent gaps.
- Develop a thorough understanding the local talent landscape, market insights, cultural nuances in a market to be able to engage with candidates effectively and assess them qualitatively early in the process.
- Build positive relationships with sector stakeholders through transparent and proactive stakeholder management and engagement.
- Deliver the highest quality candidate experience by providing candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading “Employer of Choice”.
- Own the entire sourcing and screening process of active and passive talent utilizing a variety of channels and using diverse sourcing tools and techniques to identify talent, review resumes and validate prospects’ interest; and present qualified applicants to the hiring teams
- Following thorough screening efforts (verbal), submit shortlistes of candidates with qualitative comments for functional interviews, and understand post-interview decisions to inform ongoing sourcing efforts
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, TA/hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Generate long-term talent pipeline for specific roles.
- Provide staffing support to hiring teams with a goal of filling open roles with qualified talent efficiently while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept (TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores (HMSS) and system accuracy.
- 5-7 Years of Recruiting/Sourcing expertise (Search or Corporate) in a dynamic international business environment.
- Social media recruitment experience preferred (i.e. LinkedIn)
- Applicant Tracking System or CRM experience, Kenexa is a plus
- You MUST have a natural flair for conversations with above average communication skills
- Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn recruiter, scrapers etc
- Proven experience running in depth talent market research
- Demonstrated success in filling high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent succeed
- Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant FMCG skills, target companies etc
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Apply Via The Following Link