- Assist in executing a risk-based auditing methodology in order to provide reasonable assurance on the efficiency and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control processes in line with ISP audit methodology.
- Participate in addressing compliance, financial, operational, as well as regulatory risks according to the set Audit Plan.
- Applying the IIA implementation Standards in the audit activity execution.
- Participate as a member of the Business functions audit team through the audit activity phases (Planning – Execution – Drafting).
- Report to the Audit Team Leader regarding the audit activities’ findings.
- Ensure that the team members perform audit activities in an efficient and secure manner guided by audit manual.
- Prepare the audit documentations according to the Internal Audit Manual in light of the IIA Standards.
- Acting in an advisory role based on the ad-hoc business owners’ needs in light of the IIA Standards.
- Provide recommendations to help in the improvement of Internal Control and driving greater risk awareness.
- Coordinate joint audit activities with ISP counterparties and joint activities with CBE Banking Supervision Division.
- Follow up on all open findings and ensure timely closure by the respective functions.
- Comply with CBE regulations, banking laws, and internal policies.
- Investigate – as requested by senior management – fraud and defalcations within the bank.
- Perform related work as assigned by audit management.
- Banking experience in audit in the the following areas “Corporate banking, Medium enterprises ,Multinational client and Corporate & SME Credit Analysis”
- Risk-based Auditing.
- 3- 4 years of relevant experience in internal and/or external audit.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Solid awareness of related regulations and circulars adopted by the regulator CBE.
- Understanding of IFRS 9 Measurements and application under banking Scope.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously in a team-driven environment and Attention to details.
- CIA , Credit course ( preferable )
Apply Via The Following Link