- Create and maintain a smooth handover cycle.
- Prepare / make sure all HO documents are ready
- Dispatch the HO notifications to the clients of the ready units
- Coordinate with all departments; making sure the units are eligible/ qualified for HO i.e.; Revise units’ financial status before finalizing the HO, making sure all dues are settled (payment, maintenance, club, postdated checks, interest “if any”).
- Conduct site visits to determine units’ status
- Set/ book HO appointments with Clients to finalize the handover of the units.
- Inspect units that are ready to be delivered making sure the units are ready for HO
- Report to Project Management department the inspection status for each unit separately making sure any snag list is finalized within the agreed SLA/ pre-set deadline to finalize the HO.
- Collect units’ keys from the Projects Management department to finalize the HO with the clients before the HO visit.
- Handle client requests/ inquiries during the HO visit promptly and liaise with the concerned departments to resolve clients’ issues to get required information.
- Records snag list or comment received from the clients during the HO visit, and follows up with the Project
- Management department to finalize the snag list within the agreed SLA/ pre-set deadline to finalize the HO.
- Maintains good reporting/ logging system.
- Updates all concerned teams with the HO execution/ completion
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Ideal experience: 3+ years as a handover engineer (real estate background)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
Apply Via The Following Link