- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with units’ owners and tenants for any future rental requirements.
- Contact and encourage the owners to start renting their apartments.
- Advertise and market available units on social media platforms as well as Company website to attract tenants.
- Inspect units regularly to ensure proper unit conditions and arrange maintenance to meet Company standards.
- Handle tenants check in and check out process.
- Collect and handle rent payments, security deposits and other applicable fees and follow up on payment operations periodically.
- Handle tenant complaints and emergency situations with the concerned teams internally or externally.
- Prepare thorough records of units’ income and expenses; list of all number of leases, maintenance requests as well as any complaints, report these information to the direct manager periodically.
- Increase units’ inventory through scanning market for available units.
- Bachelor degree in Administration or any other similar fields.
- Ideal experience: 5 years of experience in Sales or Administration Field.
- Good English language – written and spoken
- Very good Presentation skills
- Very good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
Apply Via The Following Link