- The role involves the recommendation, configuration, evaluation, and deployment of high-quality solutions that enable our internal clients to meet the changing needs of the automotive business landscape. This will give you an opportunity to be hired upon the completion of the program, and if you managed to complete the program till the end; absorbing all knowledge and skills given.
- Diagnose reported issues and try to resolve them using available information resources and researches.
- Escalate unresolved issues or those requiring urgent attention to concerned consultant or Senior consultant.
- Learn and understand the Business & IT environments including; understanding business processes, automotive and Al-Mansour businesses, SAP, assigned modules and the implementation of assigned SAP module/s.
- Participate in the development and update of user manuals.
- Participate in the on-the-job training and preparation and update of training materials to end users.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Respond to requests for support/assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Track requests and document resolutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- ITI Diploma in Software Engineering, ERP Track, in one of SAP Modules is an advantage.
- 0 to 1 year of experience in implementing ERPs (preferably SAP).
- Exposure to the automotive industry is a significant advantage.
- Exposure to SAP IS-Automotive is a plus.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation.
- Customer orientation (show a service attitude).
- Problem analysis & solving.
- Self-initiation and -motivation.
- Reliable and quality oriented.
- Fast learner.
- Team player,
- Good knowledge of business English in word and writing.
- Flexible and is able to work extended hours or out of regular working hours when needed.
Apply Via The Following Link