- Responsible for all personnel activities including (filling, contracts issuance, forms completion, social offices work, etc..)
- Dealing with governmental authorities, such as labor office and social insurance.
- Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system.
- Handling both hiring and resignation process.
- Responsible for the issuance of the employment contracts and follow up on employee contract renewal process.
- Timely submission of social insurances forms #1, #2, and #6.
- Support in management of employees benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Human Resources or any related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
- Experience in Egyptian Labor Law, Social Insurance Laws and regulations is a huge plus!
- Highly motivated, active and willing to learn.
Apply Via The Following Link