- Maintain the human resource database to ensure that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- Enters new hire information in the human resource system database to maintain the update.
- Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Completes monthly and year-end reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires to update the overall records.
- Computes and records payroll data as scheduled to assure the payroll on time.
- Ensures that payroll functions are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to handle all personnel issues.
- Responsible to handle the whole offboarding process with the HR shared services team.
- Supports in HR communication projects and employee engagement events.
- Bachelor’s degree from BUE, GUC or MIU is a Must.
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience in HR (fresh graduate are welcome to apply as well).
- Fluent Arabic and English language.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good knowledge of labor law and regulations is a plus
- Attention to details.
- Team player.
- Good problem-solving skills
Apply Via The Following Link