- Coordinate with headquarter and follow up on the implementation of policies and procedures overseas.
- Follow up all activities related to legal government agencies (company legalization, Immigration, Labor office, Social security office, Medical insurance office, etc….).
- Handle all process of legal documentation for the company in cooperation with the concerned parties in case needed.
- Manage the recruitment process of local labor required in projects.
- Handle all employees and labor complaints and solve them with the project manager in light of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor/ report on attendance, payroll transactions and cash payment of all EETD permanent employees in the country.
- Manage/ control the payroll and cash payment activities process for local employees.
- Manage administratively/ contractually all company’s facilities such as: accommodation, warehouses, equipment, etc.
- Handle the company’s transportation method for the project’s staff.
- Follow up and manage maintenance and insurance of (Cars, Accommodation, Office, etc…).
- Manage and secure cost-effective deals with service providers in the country (Hotels, Airlines, Telecommunication, Security firms, etc…).
- Review/ control the payment of all (social security, water bills, electricity, phone calls bill, hotel bills, etc…).
- Handle all purchases related to office requirements and households.
- Handle all the required investigation needed at all the sites and report it to the head office.
- Handle all the visitors plans and activities overseas.
- Prepare/ provide monthly consolidated report for the function activities of the overseas projects.
- Follow up with the OD on job descriptions, performance appraisal, structure, etc.
- Handle the manpower histogram of the projects with the concerned function.
- Follow-up on the Site Admins in the projects.
- Coordinate with the medical section regarding the needed requirements.
- Coordinate between all HR functions and the concerned departments.
- B.Sc. Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- HR certification is a plus.
- Years of Experience: 0-2 years of experience
- English Fluent is a must
- Computer skills: MS office.
Apply Via The Following Link