- Develop I-Series In-house applications’ according to the business and technical analysis.
- Support any issues on the I-Series In-house applications & EOD customized applications
- Document & backup all program codes
- Create technical guides related to any new function or code used for future reference by other resources
- Apply IT standards “ITIL and ISO 20K” within the area of responsibility.
- Follow-up Information Technology Division rules, procedures and ethics.
- 2 – 5 years IT professional experience
- Experience analyzing information and driving resolution.
- Experience interpreting and supporting IT and Business Processes.
- Good experience in I-Series Machines and Systems Implementations.
- I-Series Machines standard configuration changes as defined.
- Working knowledge and experience of banking operations and related problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- DB2 Database Management
- I-Series programming
- IBM Certification is preferred
Apply Via The Following Link