- undertake product sales using EDRAS based sales process to discover and manage customer needs.
- ensure delivery of a consistently excellent customer experience.
- Implement Group mandates on risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximising the opportunities for HSBC to achieve the WPB plan/metrics
- Leading the Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
- Maximise all opportunities to cross sell and increase Product Per customer ratios
- compliance with the relevant Group standards and the Regulatory requirements
- whilst the job holder does not have a direct portfolio of customers they are responsible for generating leads and sales from the Personal Banking proposition and making referrals to Wealth
- B. University (BA) or (BS)
- 2 years working experience, and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented and with a self-learning attitude.
- Strong self-motivation, can work under pressure.
- Computer literate, with basic skillsets (MS Office).
Apply Via The Following Link