- Implements the HR strategy for the assigned Business Unit through various policies and procedures in order to ensure employee satisfaction and high quality of HR services
- Provides HR services to respective Business Unit employees and serves as a point of contact for all HR activities and tasks
- Manages end-to-end Recruitment process; this includes but not limited to releasing adverts, sourcing profiles, screening, interviewing, shortlisting, etc.
- Manages full Onboarding process for all new recruits.
- Leads the separation and exit formalities process for all exiting employees.
- Facilitates employee requests on an on-going basis. These may include but not limited to service requests, certificates, etc.
- Prepares new visas / visa renewals / visa cancellation applications and liaison with Government Relations for timely processing of the same
- Prepares employee related letters such as review letters, promotion letters, transfer letters, disciplinary letters, etc., in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintains and updates employee records in system
- Manages employee filing and archiving as per defined company guidelines
- Manages employee engagement initiatives, handles employee events and supports all employee welfare activities as directed by corporate HR
- Resolves escalated employee grievances, employee relations issues and complaints and conducts investigations in compliance with legal requirements
- Responds to employee queries and requests with regard to employee letters, HR policies, career development and personal issues as necessary
- Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR best practice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong English and/or Arabic language skills (written and spoken)
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Business and HR acumen
Apply Via The following Link