- Payroll: Providing high-level support with payroll-related requests for all outsourced staff at HQ, Branches, and Subsidiaries through first-level administration to ensure timely and accurate payments to outsourced partners whilst complying with the policies and procedures.
- Talent Acquisition: Providing Support to the recruitment & selection processes for outsourced staff at HQ and Subsidiaries, including all logistical areas such as preparation of the required documentation and liaising with the recruitment agencies, communicating to candidates, planning and arranging for interviews, and preparation of recruitment reports.
- Wellbeing: Providing support to well-being processes for staff at subsidiaries/affiliates this includes: (troubleshooting all medical-related matters and pre-employment and annual medical checkups, family social support, staff events at branches and subsidiaries, ASNET at the Branches, etc.) as required.
- Performance Management: Providing support to the performance management process of subsidiaries/affiliates, including the quarterly how is it going reviews, in liaison with the learning and performance team.
- Development: Providing support to the staff development process, including the annual talent review, of subsidiaries/affiliates in liaison with the Organizational Effectiveness team
- Organizational Behaviour: Providing support to the behavior and culture management, change management, and other organizational effectiveness processes of subsidiaries/affiliates in liaison with the organizational effectiveness team.
- Outsourced contractors Onboarding/Offboarding: Providing support to the administration of the onboarding/induction process and offboarding of all outsourced contractors at HQ, Regional Offices, and subsidiaries.
- HR Helpdesk Support to Regional Offices, and subsidiaries/affiliates: First-level support for all HR-related queries for Regional Offices and subsidiaries/affiliates whenever required.
- Internal processes: Providing administrative support on HR-related requests to the Regional Offices and branches this may include, preparation of memos, letters, etc. In addition, support the management of probation durations and confirmations for Subsidiary staff to ensure timely processing of confirmations.
- Management of Outsourced Contractors: Providing support to the outsourced staff contracts to ensure that all required staff documents/background checks are in order. Tracking and monitoring of contracts to ensure timely renewal and follow up with the relevant department to completion of renewal or exit processes.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate degree in HR/Psychology/Business Management or other related fields from a recognized University are a must.
- A professional qualification in HR is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Human Resources, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Impeccable computer skills including the full suite of MS Office applications with strong Excel skills.
- Expert experience with using HR systems is essential with exposure to SuccessFactors.
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- A resilient individual who is effective in engaging with stakeholders and staff at all levels as well as working with third-party service providers.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to operate in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting with good knowledge of HR best practices.
- A self-starter with demonstrable organization and planning skills, effective prioritization using a project management approach and a customer service focus; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other official languages will be an added advantage (French, Arabic, and Portuguese).
Apply Via The Following Link