- Welcome visitors at the front desk by greeting, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Maintain the buildings’ security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in Hotels is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
Apply Via The Following Link