- Work on implementing maintenance plans for the industrial facilities in the geographical location as well as take corrective measures regarding any deviations from the set plan to achieve the goals of Al-Araby Group.
- Ensure availability of the annual spare parts for all central facilities equipment to ensure avoiding equipment breakdown.
- Implement the development and improvement processes that take place within the activity to reduce the cost and enhance equipment efficiency.
- Calculate the operating cost of the equipment distributed to the factories to ascertain the actual cost of each factory.
- Monitor calculating the downtime for each equipment as well as calculating the MTTR & MTBF to reduce MTTR and increase MTBF, which leads to your availability.
- Participate in studying the specifications and installation of the new equipment within the various stations (compressed air electricity generation firefighting etc.) with the activity manager to increase production and reduce machine breakdowns.
- Undertake to study the ways of reducing energy consumption for the central facility equipment to reduce cost and improve equipment performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering-Control major.
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge in PLC.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs.
- Bani sweif resident is preferred to apply.
Apply Via The Following Link