- Prepares and participates with activity managers in their need requests according to the job level required of him to develop an implementation plan in order to provide the required appointments.
- Implementing recruitment work for new applicants (receipt of applications – examination of CVs – medical examination – editing letters of receipt of the job – completion of appointment procedures – distribution to vacant places) with the aim of appointing the right person in the right place.
- Communicates with those concerned with all activities in the company to determine who is responsible for conducting personal interviews for applicants for vacant jobs, setting interview dates in coordination with them, and informing applicants of the scheduled dates in order to achieve the employment plan.
- Conducts personal interviews for job applicants to select qualified and experienced workers.
- Holds end-of-service interviews and documents them in the end-of-service interviews model in order to analyze the reasons for the resignations and work to find a solution to the resignation, if possible.
- Sends the names of the new appointees to the Training Department to prepare and implement orientation training programs for the company’s new recruits.
- Prepares and executes requests for transfers and assignments and the termination of their credits from various authorities to activate them to issue the decision and register it on the SABB with the aim of increasing job satisfaction according to the needs plans..
- Updates the annual plan in line with resignations, appointments and transfers in order to implement it efficiently and effectively.
- Attends inactive labor committees with the aim of participating with the activity manager in making the appropriate decision with the owners of cases.
- A statement of the new hires is sent to the Care Department to terminate the insurance for workers from the first day of receipt.
- Prepares the data of the steering committees and attends the steering committees for each factory in order to improve performance.
- Receives candidacy applications for internal advertisements and sends them to the recruitment specialist in order to finalize the required plans.
- Records data (employment plan – interview results – basic data in the case of appointment – transfer – assignment – conflict of interest) on the SABB, in order to support decision-making.
- Implementing the initial tests for technical jobs according to the geographical area to which he belongs with the aim of completing the manpower plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Knowing recruitment standards related to talent acquisition, assessment, and negotiation.
- Experience using Candidate Tracking Systems (CTS).
- Communication skills.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, results-oriented and team player.
- Experience in dealing with clients and managing responsibilities or projects.
- Ability to submit reports, analyze data and implement multi-item requests.
- Experience with SAP and extracting or creating data.
- English language proficiency.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Outlook).
Apply Via The Following Link