- Level 1 contact for Key users/End users from business and Global Business Services for any queries related to Master Data Management requests.
- Data approver (first and final approval) for all master data requests through all Master Data Management tools (SAP WF, Service Now, MDG and others) to make sure the information is accurate and aligned with all controls and compliance procedures for below processes.
- Master data maintenance creation modification blocking archiving for Material.
- Provide 1st line support on data quality issues.
- Execution of Master Data Quality reports and involving business stakeholders on error correction.
- Data extraction & maintain regular Master Data Management reports through common tools (SharePoint, Teams or others).
- Conduct regular Master Data Management training programs for end users and Global Business Services teams.
- Drive resolution of issues with data standards or conflicting requirements, working closely with business stakeholders, DMO.
- Support business users on troubleshooting data errors and/or clean up data based on data quality reports.
- Communicate status of open workflow requests to stakeholders, Data Management Office leads and note follow ups or issues encountered.
- Basic knowledge of formal data governance practices and ability to conduct root cause analysis and see connections between data and processes.
- Ensure Global and local Data Quality requirements per the Material domain are being followed in the WF and other type of requests.
- Build relationship with sectors through Service Level Agreements, governance and escalation.
- Identify opportunities for future efficiency standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent international qualification.
- 0-1 years of experience in Master data management or related experience, especially in Material master data.
- System implementation, testing, baseline support experience, as a plus.
- Experience in service center, preferred.
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies, preferred.
- Detail oriented, thorough with documentation communication.
- Working knowledge of Business Processes in Material Master Data Domain.
- Strong technical experience in SAP ECC, SAP S/4 or other legacy system and across master data domains, especially in Material master data.
- Strong experience in Master Data Management workflow tools, SAP MDG or others.
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and others).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Apply Via The Following Link