- To minimize risk of fraud loss of retail products while allowing business to expand to new market segments and/ or higher spend to increase balance within existing portfolio.
- Review all transactions processed over restricted accounts to ensure that the overrides on the restrictions are properly approved. Approval level will be defined by the businesses based on the nature and reason for restrictions requiring override.
- Review Dormant /Deceased Accts process, control, and activity monitoring in these accounts.
- Sample review over outgoing transfers to ensure that the controls are in place.
- Physical documents random sample checking (Branches & Central Departments).
- Review Sales related reports (ex. Credit Card Activation Percentage, Card Cancellation Percentage, …. etc.)
- Review all fraud related complaints and ensure adequate actions taken.
- Conduct Branches/Sales Centers surprise visits to ensure all fraud controls are adequately followed.
- Conduct Onboarding & Annual fraud assessment on high-risk vendors (ex. courier companies and credit cards embossing).
- Conduct Fraud Awareness Training to the bank staff as required.
- More than 5 years of experience in a banking operations/branches role.
- Good understanding of the banking system and retail applications.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office and related software
- Fluency in business written and spoken English & Arabic
- Good Analytical skills
- University graduate
- Leadership skills
- Presentation, negotiations, and training skills
Apply Via The Following Link