- Design, implementation, configuration, and maintenance of networks, security platforms, and associated software (routers, switches, anti-viruses, firewalls, cryptography systems and similar).
- Assess regularly anti-viruses, firewalls, IPS, VPN, 2FA, WAF and end-point solutions.
- Perform solution releases by authorizing, validating (changes, upgrades, updates, patches and migrations) and implementing them.
- Set precautionary measures, analyze and implement new security protocols for greater efficiency against any threat or malfunctions.
- Resolve the existing security issue including hardware malfunctions.
- Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments.
- Maintain the regulatory systems about ISMS policy (Information System Management Systems).
- Participate in internal/external audits security related tests and reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
- 6-9 years of experience in the same position.
- Expert in FortiGate and Sophos.
- Very good command of English.
- ITIL information is an asset.
- Great knowledge with endpoint security (ESET and Kaspersky).
- Strong background of IT and networking architectures and technologies
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
Apply Via The Following Link