- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring, maintaining computer systems and networks, fixing any network problems.
- Provides end-user hardware and software troubleshooting and support.
- Setting up accounts for new users to operate efficiently.
- Repairing and replacing equipment according to the needs and approvals.
- Maintain smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, CCTV Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Maintain a well-established network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Engineering.
- 3-4 years of experience in IT Help Desk.
- Good Communication skills.
Apply Via The Following Link