- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting
- Follow up on Middle East cash collection & reduce the receivables.
- Reduce the debt provisions.
- Debtors Analysis.
- Monitor the debtors Aging & escalate whenever required.
- Workforce planning & capacity management.
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas (such as Risk Management, Finance, Business administration)
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships, work across multinational teams and with a wide variety of individuals at different levels – from senior partners to staff
- Strong interest and passion for PwC and looking to further develop him/herself and his/her PwC network
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Personal gravitas and ethical behavior
- Seeking opportunities for improvement, automation and efficiency gains.
Apply Via The Following Link