- Compile various labor agreements.
- Interact with new job applicants and current employees, by providing information about compensation and benefit programs, work schedules & working conditions.
- Assist in the benefits program – Life Insurance and retirement plans.
- Interface with employees, government agencies and Labor Offices.
- Completing all enrollment documents need in the hiring process, such as
- Medical check-up in the assigned governmental insurance medical center
- Criminal record investigation certificate
- Birth/graduation and military certificates
- Employment approval from the department concerned including ;
- (Name of candidate / position applied for/ starting date / monthly gross salary & benefits)
- Employment contract between Employee & Organization
Job Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Related experience with a proven facility in data entry, customer service and problem resolution
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure
- B.Sc. accounting or similar from any reputable university.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- HR certificate will be an asset
Apply Via The Following Link