- Create sustainable job opportunities and provide access to microcredit and training, thus empowering citizens to build productive lives that realize their full potential;
- Improve infrastructure and provide access to basic services and healthcare in order to further the livelihoods of local communities, with a sharp focus on supporting and empowering women and underprivileged children;
- Support initiatives that provide quality education in underprivileged areas that would otherwise have no access to education, as well as provide scholarships in top-ranking universities to Egyptian students;
- Hold the annual Sawiris Cultural Awards aiming to foster the cultural enrichment of Egyptian society.
- SFSD welcome talented and motivated individuals to join our internship program, designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to SFSD’s mission.
- SFSD is a progressive and open-minded space. As an equal opportunity employer, Sawiris Foundation is committed to achieving a diverse workforce by applying affirmative action, equal opportunity, and non-discrimination in all aspects of employment and internships, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, benefits, and training.
- We consciously embrace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, caste, creed, sex, gender, identity, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability or national origin.
- Gain a good understanding of our mission, business model and day-to-day operations;
- Expand your work experience with meaningful assignments and projects;
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones that will be useful for your career;
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that will help you broaden your professional network.
- You are currently pursuing a recognized educational program in a field related to SFSD’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or freshly graduate;
- You have English and Arabic speaking & writing skills, SFSD’s working language;
- You have not previously participated in an internship at SFSD;
SFSD Internship is available through the following
- Education & Scholarship Programs
- Economic Empowerment Programs
- Social Empowerment Programs
- Sawiris Cultural Award
- Learning & Strategy
- Project Financial Audit
- PR & Comms
- The internship will provide excellent exercise and exposure for students considering a future in the development field. We request a minimum commitment of 20 to 25 hours a week, with up to 40 hours a week. Scheduling is flexible and could include field visits if needed.
How to Apply
Fill in Our internship application, and Apply with the following link with the subject line “Internship 2022 – Candidate Name”