- Opening/closing retail and corporate and staff accounts.
- Opening/closing loan accounts.
- Handling payroll accounts thru Bulk upload process.
- Printing cheque books for Loans/retail/corporate customers.
- Cheque book activation.
- Discrepant cases handling with Branches/Direct sales.
- Deferral cases handling in terms of tracking and following up.
- Change/update customer details on the system.
- Posting/removing status provided appropriate approval is obtained.
- Scan/authorize customers/staff signatures on the system.
- Send signature cards to their respective branches.
- Processing of stop payment requests.
- Issuing bank certificates.
- Ensure appropriate filling of Hand offs between AOU and different departments.
- Ensure appropriate approvals are in place.
- Update AOU trackers and inventory.
- Handling branches inquiries and requests.
- Ensure compliance with CBE regulations and Mashreq bank internal policy.
- Ensure appropriate filling of AOF in safe fire proofs.
- University graduate.
- Perfect command of English.
- Good Computer skills (Microsoft office and internet).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility to learn and pass on knowledge.
Apply Via The Following Link