- Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing strategies
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Develops comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining.
- Drives innovative programs, events, campaigns and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
- Conducts or orchestrates projects as required including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping target companies and professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Acts as a brand ambassador to engage passive candidates and develop and retain their interest in the client’s company
- Sources, screens, and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs
- Keeps systems accurately updated as required.
- Prioritises workload based on sourcing effort required in order to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO or agency role.
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
- Fluency in English
- Powerpoint Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excel Skills and ability to use data analytics
- Understands Contracts and contractual implications
- Commercial Acumen
- SLA’s and KPI’s
- Sourcing and Screening
- Competency Based Interviews
- MS Office and Computer Skills
- Digital Eminence & Networking skills
Apply Via The Following Link