- Processes all Trade instruments, with strict compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures, ICC/UCP/URC regulations and local markets practices / regulatory requirements for all types of Trade transactions.
- Adheres to established work instructions to ensure that error free services are delivered to customers within prescribed turnaround response time.
- Applies bank policies and procedures and process transactions within established workaround time.
- Processes all items in order to achieve quality standards of service and accuracy.
- Prepares MIS accurately to meet target time.
- And any other assigned Tasks.
- University/College Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in LC & Document Collection field.
- Excellent SWIFT knowledge.
- Self organized and ability to set priorities
- Self motivated and supporting subordinates
- Ability to work under pressure maintaining good quality of service.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and applications
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills
Apply Via The Following Link