- Organizing meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
- Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
- Articulating country dossier, country specific reports, market insight and competition mapping
- Identifying and maintaining cordial relations with potential business partners to enhance competitiveness of the business
- Tracking opportunities in pipeline and accordingly define action plans
- Tracking competitive businesses & updating the management with necessary inputs for strategy alignment
- Proactively communicating news and insights on prospective organizations and contacts
- Working collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client’s requirements
- Preparing & supporting with all necessary documentation for tendering and prequalification purposes
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential clients to position the company for new business opportunities
- Reporting on weekly and monthly basis on the progress of the business main activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 0-2 years preferred in Business Development or relevant field.
- Fluency in English. Another language is a plus.
- Proficient MS Office user.
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
Apply Via The Following Link