- This role works within the Customer Financial Services department (Credit Control) to improve SCJ’s financial performance by managing collections and credit management operations, reducing open deductions, speeding up validation of claims and ensuring accurate allocation of invoices to correct accrual; all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely cash receipt, allocation and query resolution
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Conduct thorough investigation of price and logistics claims
- Manage the creation of long-term agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Good experience in an accounting environment or accounts receivable
- Previous experience in Business to Business claims within a service center or a back-office environment.
- Strong Excel skills with good analytical and numerical skills
- Good attention to detail and be process improvement orientated (Lean mindset)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
Apply Via The Following Link