- Proactively executes the Employee/Labour Relations Strategy
- Handles escalated issues within HR Central that cannot be resolved by HR Representatives to employees and manages overall HR support. This includes all matters under the support of HR that are not resolved in Tier I.
- Consults, participates and where appropriate leads specific business aligned projects as defined by the business or HR leadership.
- Ensures statutory / employment law and company policy compliance in Egypt.
- Supports the deployment of corporate programs, e.g., Employee Engagement, Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- Partners with managers and employees to drive the development and execution of employee performance improvement plans.
- Manages employee relations issues such as harassment, discrimination, or conflict in a manner that mitigates company risk and leads to successful resolution.
- Conducts investigations/inquiries as necessary.
- Coordinates with HR Strategic Business Partners in the execution of the people strategy for company workforce initiatives such as reductions in force, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions
- Drives engagement with the HR Central Contact Centre and identifies work processes to transition to HR Shared Services management.
- Retains awareness and applies knowledge of the local country/NCR environment.
- Provides consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation / execution of HR programs.
- Partners with team members throughout the HR organization (Centers of Excellence and HRBPs) to communicate and educate on HR policies, procedures, and compliance. Acts as primary point of contact for COEs identifying areas/topics of improvements, program implementation / execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management or some related field e.g., Employment Law.
- 4 years’ experience working as an HR Specialist in an operational role.
- Experience in Employee Relations, including grievance, disciplinary, dismissal etc
- Working knowledge of employment laws compliance requirements in Egypt
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other departments to deliver successful outcomes to complex issues
- Strong vendor relationship management skills
- Focus on continuous improvement and business efficiencies
- Experience working on various HR programs/projects.
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must.
Apply Via The Following Link