- Coordinates and executes the HR activities and administrative tasks to ensure effective day-to-day HR operations and case management.
- Completes all assigned tickets within the guidelines and SLAs (hiring, transfers, promotions, salary increase, award payments, exits, HR letters, contract renewals, end of probation) while ensuring completeness of the workflow documents and manuals.
- Serves as the point of contact for all employees related to personnel administration topics.
- Automates manual process steps and implement successful continuous improvement projects.
- Provides end-to-end project management with the collaboration of internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects.
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant study
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS office (Word and PowerPoint) and expert in Excel (VLookup and Pivot tables)
- A detail-oriented person ensuring high quality and punctual service delivery.
- Interest in project management and Information Technologies (Automation & Robotics).
- Fluent & proficient English Speaker.
Apply Via The Following Link