- Deliver services at the defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs.
- Identify service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned process.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Ensure knowledge management platform is updated.
- HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience: 2-3 years
- Reporting and Analytics Skills.
- Service management and ticket management system experience.
- Customer orientation
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity
Apply Via The Following Link