- Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, and updating personal details.
- Payroll administration – manage additional and recurring payments and deductions
- Reporting – preparing reporting to IBPs and state authorities
- Communicate with the state authorities in the Markets where applicable on the topics of employees’ payments/deductions processing
- Ensure ongoing proactive cooperation with PY team, Contact Center and Market Local stakeholders in consistent improving of current process and stabilizing the quality of service delivered.
- Ensure the availability of updated Standard Routines due to legal or process changes and in accordance with internal compliance standards
- Deliver process optimization: automation, cost optimization, complexity reduction
- Ensures proper payroll income and deductions: computes, prepares and reconciles where appropriate all cash compensation, benefits, allowances and other advances and payments
- Reviews loan application and other benefit documents and requirements
- Prepares salary analysis to determine loan eligibility, where appropriate
- Process benefits of transferred staff such as transportation allowance, rent subsidy, infant feeding scheme, and burial benefits, out- of- the pocket benefits, per diem, etc.
- Process retirement and death benefits
- Process other Benefits unique to each market in-scope of NBS
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Minimum 0~2 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
Apply Via The Following Link