- The successful candidate will work closely with Suppliers, Manufacturing and Distribution organizations to ensure execution of the daily production plan in line with Supply Chain measures.
- Candidate will also maintain excellent customer service and inventory management results and provide management on a daily/monthly basis actual and projected supply, demand, production, and inventory updates. Candidate will perform short- and long-term schedule planning and capacity planning,
- Candidate will also be responsible for measuring and driving continual supply network improvement by applying operating strategy to parameter management and gathering, documenting, and aligning key assumptions.
- Candidate will also perform planning responsibly as defined within specific work system’s work and communicate requirements for process/technology improvements. The candidate will manage day-to-day activities of process including leading resolution of conflicts and adjustment of plan.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented standard work processes and staying in touch with the business daily.
- Bachelor’s degree holder – “Preferably related to or including Information Tech/Information Systems relevant studies” with max. 0-3 years of relevant experience – Excluding Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics (Statistics & Data Analysis
- Legally eligible to work in Egypt
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having Highly developed interpersonal skills like communication and presentation skills.
- English Fluency
- Ability to logically organize thoughts
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Having programming/IT basic Knowledge
- Having Supply chain knowledge.
Apply Via The Following Link