- Cheque transactions: Handle customer requests for cheque collections, Draft cheques issuance.
- Cash transactions Process cash transactions after verifying signatures, dates, numerical amounts, account funds & ID checks
- Money transfers: Handling internal transfers, whether within same account or to other PBE accounts.
- Document Processing Process all documents related to cash activities promptly and accurately to ensure customer’s satisfaction using different bank systems, and keep them updated accordingly.
- Corporate governance Ensure all activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks
- Sales: Identify sales leads by talking to customers and understanding their requirements & directs them to sales team in the branch where a potential sales opportunity is identified.
- Customer service: Deliver high quality customer service and exceed satisfaction goals by reducing customer complaints .Act as the first channel in implementing the Retention Strategy, by talking to the customers who want to close their accounts and offering them alternative solutions.
- Customer administration: Send, receive and file confirmations and ensure transfers are properly processed and holds custody of all customers’ documents and direct them as required.
- ATMs: Ensure that the branch and on-site ATM’s are clean and presentable and report any issues to the Branch manager for follow – up. If it is observed that the ATM is not working, officer has to escalate to Branch Manager immediately.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Certification/Experience
- Experience: From 0 to 4 years of banking experience
Apply Via The Following Link