- Answers (or makes) phone calls from our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations .
- Provides excellent customer service to basic inbound customer calls by keeping up to date on training and internal communications .
- Targets on efficiency, quality and effectiveness
- Adherence to documented policies and procedures .
- Owns and resolves issues and understands how and when to escalate .
- Knowledge of Group compliance, Operational Risk.
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards
- Awareness of all elements of Operational Risk associated with the role.
- Fluent level of English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
Apply Via The Following Link