- Consistently meet and greet all clients entering the branch and provide guidance on various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Carry out all assigned branch administrative tasks, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with speed and accuracy, whilst providing excellent customer service to clients and adhering to all appropriate process and procedures.
- Ensure a positive image of the Bank is presented to all clients entering the branch as well as abide with code of conduct.
- Ensure compliance with policy, procedures, standards and reporting requirements, plus any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Provide support to other team members as required to assist in running smooth operations of the branch.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as required or instructed by the Branch manager to support branch operations.
- Assist all walk-in customers in their products and services inquiries.
- Communicate and coordinate between branch staff (Operations or sales) and walk-in customers efficiently
- Review clients documentation before waiting in queue and directing them to appropriate workstation/counter
- Assist clients in filling-up relevant applications and forms in accurate and correct way.
- Manage the clients’ waiting area in a friendly and energetic manner while providing resolution times guidance and effective traffic control
- Encourage and guide clients to use of the bank’s self-service delivery digital channels through quick demos, educational material.
- Manage cross selling the bank’s products and services to walk-in customers
- Respond promptly to client feedback or complaints while providing the bank with service improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that marketing material (brochures/leaflets) are updated and displayed clearly and neatly in the branch in clean & good shape.
- Manage the delivery of clients Chequebooks and returned uncollected cheques to clients.
- Manage the delivery of clearance letters, Balance certificates, regularity certificates, Traffic letters and car licenses renewals … etc. to clients.
- Help clients to receive their online statement upon request.
- Manage clients’ requests related to digital channels (e-Banking – Mobile Wallet – …etc.), balance/interest enquiry.
- Provide clients with needed feedback for their balance enquires transactions details; clarify unclear details for their account’s a/o data.
- Receiving outward transfers requests, Bank drafts requests and direct the requests to the concerned team within the branch.
- Handling custody and bookkeeping clients’ requests such as their KYC update
- Receive e-statements requests.
- 0 – 1 years in a branch environment.
- Fair knowledge in various banking roles including retail banking, branch operations, etc.
- Both spoken and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
Apply Via The Following Link