- Acquire New Payroll contracts & Accounts.
- Maintain contact with key potential clients to have visits to these customers on quarterly basis.
- Marketing & Presentations Skills for Payroll proposition to achieve new payroll contracts & sales of ABK’s Assets products and services.
- Promote ABK assets products and services throw effective cross selling techniques.
- Increase assets penetration ratios on companies’ portfolios in line with sales plans and budgets.
- Will be the company focal point “Account manager “at ABK to provide customer service at all stages and handle company inquires and trouble shoots.
- Complete credit applications then follow through to obtain the salary continuation certificate & required documentation.
- Handle issues raised by companies as part of relationship management.
- Answer queries about ABK`s products & services and provide client reassurance & consultations.
- Communication skills
- Sales techniques and processes
- Relationship & Portfolio Management
- Bank Products, services & operation knowledge
- Good command in English language spoken & written
- Presentation skills
- Local market, locations, potential partners
- Minimum 3 years banking experience
- Direct sales or Branches network experience
- Handling partner relationships with external parties
Apply Via The Following Link