- Troubleshoot networks problems and escalate complex issues to the relevant parties.
- Test, evaluate and implement enhancements in coordination with vendors to guarantee the necessary network upgrades are in place.
- Perform day to day operations for different Firewall layers (L3 and L7).
- Responsible for the internet resources and Dynamic Protocol (BGP) with the service providers.
- Manage core network components: analyze and isolate any issues.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting on the wireless network’ quality issues.
- Administrate the local branches’ MPLS network and operations on a daily basis.
- Implement and maintain network security parameters to ensure risk free networks hardware.
- Stay up to date with network security threats, vulnerabilities and risks associated with network management and technologies related to LAN/WAN and fire-walling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in data networks’ implementation and operation.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification is a must.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification is preferred.
- routing and switching concepts and protocols.
- different monitoring tools (PRTG, SolarWinds, etc.).
- Experience in Firewalls and VPNs management.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening): able to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; a creative and resourceful independent thinker.
- Flexible in handling new tasks.
- Attention to detail; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Multi‐tasker, with the ability to meet challenging deadlines, and to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Any other tasks required within the general scope of the department.
Apply Via The Following Link