- Nile Air cabin crew shall be responsible for the proper execution of his duties that are related to the safety and security of the cabin and its occupants.
- Delivering our hospitality and excellent customer services to enhance the customer experience throughout the flight journey.
- Our cabin crew team is the link between Nile Air and passengers who ensures delivering positive company image.
- Min age of 21 years to 28 years for initial Cabin Crew candidate.
- Up to 35 years for experienced Cabin Crew
- Medically and physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Having active Cabin Crew license ECAA is a Must for experienced candidate.
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English and additional language (French, German, Spanish or Italian) as well is a must.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills with passion for customer services
- Critical thinking and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working hours and schedule.
Apply Via The Following Link