- To participate in preparing and implementing the audit plan on the related activities in the HO divisions HR & Organization, Legal, Compliance & AML ( FATCA, Related Parties), General Secretariat, Real Estate, Digital Banking & Marketing, Planning & Control, Accounting, Security.
- Ensure the safety of the Internal Control System and elaborate related reports
- Establish a good understanding of the bank activities, reports, and procedures and the objectives of each process under the defined scope considering risk-based auditing methodology
- To do further testing activities through analyze the paperwork, files, and documents in order to clearly recognize the deficiencies and weakness in performance according to the scope of the audit engagement then define and recommend solutions for areas where controls and processes can be improved and enhanced.
- Ensure proper application of procedures and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with management’s stated objectives, bank policy and with certain governmental regulations.
- Evaluating the safeguarding of assets.
- To evaluate safety of information management attributed to the auditees responsibility under the defined audit scope.
- Formalize the audit findings in proper, accurate and comprehensive manner supported by relevant background and adequate documentation; and accordingly, the relevant audit recommendations will properly address the risk highlighted and the proposed corrective action in order to communicating it to the appropriate parties and monitoring the disposition of those results.
- Conduct the action plan follow up process properly, accurately and effectively, also to ensure that the audit recommendations are closed or extended based on proper, adequate and relevant documentations and the evidence of the action adopted by the audit was supported by document and archived and updated electronically for each audit recommendation on the audit tool.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in internal and/or external audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economics.
- Risk-based Auditing.
- Experience in auditing the following areas “Compliance “AML & FATCA & Related parties” Head Office level, CFO area (Accounting and Budgeting) and “IFRS9”, Legal, HR and organization, Real estate, Procurement, General Secretariat.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Solid awareness of related regulations and circulars adopted by the regulator CBE.
- Understanding of IFRS 9 Measurements and application under banking Scope.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work autonomously in a team-driven environment.
- CIA Passed Part one Successfully is a must.
Apply Via The Following Link