- Achieve sales targets for all bank’s products as per branch business objectives.
- Maximize opportunities to sell additional products and services to the existing & potential Customers.
- Explain products and services to customers in order to achieve sales target.Maintain strong relationships with priority customers.
- Deliver high quality customer service and exceed satisfaction goals by reducing customer complaints.
- Resolve issues and complaints from customers; escalate issue when outside authority. Supervise CSRs in customer transactions, ensure transactions are promptly logged and documents completed.
- Ensure all activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks.
- AML duties for opening accounts /update KYC … etc.
- Minimum of 5 years in a branch role, typically CSR.Sales experience.Experience of handling and customer transactions and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- knowledge of products and services.
- Good understanding of customer needs.
- Communication & Management skills.
Apply Via The Following Link