- Support and implement local HR strategy, plans, and budgets in cooperation with the Country team based on business needs and ambition.
- Support the local Management team and total organization in designing and implementing the most effective and efficient organizational structures and responsibilities.
- Secure talent inflow, talent management, and succession planning.
- Act as a transformation liaison, challenging and inspiring the local management team on all people matters.
- Communicate clearly and on a continuous basis with the local organization on all HR-related matters.
- Work collaboratively with the central HR talent team to recruit and select new hires.
- Staying abreast of changes in legislation and acting as a key point of contact for all matters related to the HR landscape in Egypt.
- Facilitate interview and evaluation process of candidates.
- Advise and finalize offer details.
- Facilitate and advise on all types of employee exits.
- Implement and maintain a clear exit interview process and data bank.
- Manage and facilitate performance appraisal and bonus processes, continuously improve their quality and ensure up-to-date country guidelines in line with corporate policies and country budget.
- Lead and facilitate salary review process and recognition of extraordinary achievements.
- Organize and update employee and organizational data.
- Facilitate local communication of organizational changes, people announcements, and HR policies and procedures in collaboration with the central HR team.
- University degree in HR, labor law, business administration, and/or business psychology.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant HR experience in multinational organizations is a must.
- Affinity with FMCG/Food/Pharma environment is preferred.
- Affinity with legal aspects of employment and Egyptian labor law.
- Business understanding.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Apply Via The Following Link