- Developing a business plan to acquire new wealth clients (Affluent) by selling a high quality & mutually beneficial service
- Achieving sales targets in line with the best services practice by generating leads, sales & referred business to meet monthly sales.
- Increase total portfolio balance of existing customer base of whom the bank defines as ‘ Wealth Clients’ & those that have a potential to develop into wealth clients by identifying the hidden needs and aspirations of clients and meet them through offering a financial plan specifically designed to meet the needs of each client.
- Dealing with client’s requests to project an image of trust & ensure a zero-error execution of transactional processing.
- Maximizing profitability and sales performance by conducting continuous calls to existing and new clients.
- Cross selling of the Bank’s products and services and support both asset and non-asset revenues’ growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 4 years experience in relationship management (Wealth Management)
- Proven track record of relationship management and sales.
- Excellent in English language.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Apply Via The Following Link