- Achieving set objectives by proactively managing relationships with existing and developing/building relationships with new SME Clients.
- Ensure the implementation of marketing strategy within the SME section
- Identify existing and potential key SME Clients and define their needs
- Manage SME Clients relationships in a way to achieve set targets.
- Maximize the up-selling and cross-selling of other SBU’s products and services
- Identify new products and services to meet Clients requirements and needs
- At least 4 years of experience as SMEs Relationship Manager or Credit Analyst.
- Thorough understanding of the full range of banking products and services
- Proven ability to develop relationships with SME companies.
- Proven analytical and modeling skills and thorough understanding of the financial statements.
- Excellent understanding of lending practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication skills
Apply Via The Following Link