- Gather information about clients, analyze their financial data, examine their financial transactions and credit history to report findings and recommendations and conduct internal verification with prospective clients and fulfill CPV.
- Present, analyze and recommend information to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
- Process all the incoming applications in order to meet productivity targets within products with effective turnaround time.
- Assess creditworthiness of prospective clients.
- Ensure compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures, and guidelines governing the credit function.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of analyzing financial statements.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a
- Ensure deliverables are always of high quality.
Apply Via The Following Link