- Maintain and update the organizational structure of all offices within areas.
- Update and review all job descriptions for areas in alignment with area heads to validate and ensure the consistency as per HR job description quality standards.
- Gather inputs from monthly headcount reports, recruitment needs, resignations report to support the annual manpower planning, costing and budgeting exercise for the areas to be able to sign off the actual business need.
- Organize the day to day operation of the recruitment process in terms of the sourcing, tracking applications interviewing, shortlists and offer letters for assigned areas, to ensure that recruitment targets are being met and stakeholder’s satisfaction met.
- Track the training plans, gather and consolidate personal development plans (PDP) and discuss training assessments plans with senior director, HR business partner to include in the overall learning and development plans and ensure that people’s capabilities team are aligned with each area training needs.
- Update the hiring and resignation status of candidates with the HR operations in terms employment contracts, on/off boarding hiring/resignation papers, medical check-ups, date of hiring/resignation to ensure that all staff related services are provided on a timely basis and with the highest of HR policies, procedures and standards.
- Review and track positions and job description changes then align with the total rewards for the evaluation outcomes.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Professional qualification in human resources.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a multi-cultural environment with particular emphasis on human resources practices and applications.
- Experience in an academic setting is an asset.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, human resource management, and communication skills necessary.
- Strong business knowledge and judgment, connecting human resources practices with units’ objectives and needs.
- Proven ability to provide advice and counsel across a complex environment.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent service, strong judgment and ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environment, high standards for accuracy and attention to detail, and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Demonstrated commitment to building and sustaining relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Effective team player.
Apply Via The Following Link