- Proactively inform the Sr. Manager Finance and the Local Management of any change in tax regulation to support fast and efficient business decision making.
- Build relationships and interact with tax representatives to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Manage local internal taxes (VAT, Income, Payroll, stamp and WHT) in compliance with laws and regulations within the framework of the Group policies.
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing study with Center of Competence of tax and external advisors
- Attend and facilitate proper processing of tax inspections and alignment on any tax risk and tax inspection with Local Management and Group Taxes.
- Manages all requirements for tax audits – all types of Taxes and ensure compliance with tax litigations, review the tax authority’s inspection report to identify issues raised.
- Coordinate with external tax advisor on minimizing possible penalties following tax inspections.
- Manages communication/representation with tax authorities, external advisers, external auditors, and tax/business organizations.
- Responsible for E-Invoicing project and manage the process related to ensure invoices submission.
- Managing tax reporting and tax provisions.
- Customs Duty
- Sustaining knowledge of Customs and Excise regulations and how they would impact the business.
- Ensure proper formatting of information during customs duty inspection to avoid any business interruption.
- Handle company’s legal cases when necessary in alignment with the legal consultant.
- Manage contract drafting and reviewal with external providers and in alignment with the legal consultant.
- To support the Accounting Team in driving process improvements in all accounting related processes and to monitor and reconcile the monthly B/S and P&L movements.
- Monthly review to ensure the integrity of accounting transactions and administer SAP problems to maintain integrated picture for the COA.
- Coordinate accounting functions and prepare GL accounts reconciliation for amortizations, accruals, allocations, and adjustments on SAP.
- Support in the treasury part by maintaining cleared bank accounts and preparing monthly bank reconciliation and submit for review & approval.
- Aid in the process of T&E settlements review according to internal policies.
- Support the accounting team manager in tracking E2E process for inventory movements and COGS treatment.
- All local departments
- External Auditors and Tax Advisors.
- Group Taxes.
- Governmental Institutions and Tax authorities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Tax regulations
- SAP experience is a must.
- Strong systems’ knowledge, with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to understand and use financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes
Apply Via The Following Link